A Prayer for Divine Alignment, Destiny Helpers & Discernment
Father, thank You for destiny helpers, not only in this season but in my entire life journey that I am meant to walk in. I thank You that I don’t do this life alone simply because I don’t want to, and that is not how You designed me to walk—not alone and isolated. May I never miss out on my destiny helpers. I thank You for protecting me and my destiny helpers. Thank You for placing Your angels around me and my destiny helpers, Jesus Christ, so that no connection is lost, but by Your loving kindness and grace, You fulfil those connections excellently.
Thank You for refining my discernment, sharpening it, and making it stronger. Thank You for Your army of angels that protect me from all lies, manipulation, stealing & killing. Thank You for protecting my destiny helpers also from the enemy’s tactics. Not only destiny helpers, but also friendships, partners, marriages, everything and everyone that You have strategically designed for me to have in every season, every moment, every area.
Thank You for revealing to me who’s meant to be with me in this lifetime and in every season and who isn’t. Thank You for giving me great judgement and discernment to know who’s for me and who’s not and the intentions of all men. I thank You, Father, that You indeed always expose all men to me. I always end up knowing their hearts, intentions, and thoughts because You are the One who reveals all humans to me, and it’s because of Your loving kindness and protection. Thank You, Father.
I thank You, Father, that I operate in an excellent spirit, that I am always walking and covered in humility, which has always been my utmost priority. Humility is my protection towards loss, downfall, and foolishness. Thank You for a great spirit and a great character and the fruits of the Spirit, which make me beautiful as I am in Your likeness, my Father. Take any ugliness out of me and refine me.
Thank You for wisdom that leads me in all connections, relationships, and all people, regardless of who they are. Thank You for Your favour, Father, with You, my Lord and my God, and with all men, as You alone have deemed me fit to do life with those whom I see as “blessings” and a gift whom You have connected me with, Father, whether that be a business partner, friendships, marriage, etc.
I thank You that Your beauty, Jesus Christ, is the only true beauty people can walk in. It is an honour and a privilege that I get to say this: “Like Father, like daughter, I am an extension of You, Daddy,” and that is the only real beauty when it comes to my mind, heart, and character all the days of my life.
I thank You that conviction is an automatic response that always leads me to do the right thing as Your imperfect daughter.
In Jesus’ name, I pray, amen.
Comments
Post a Comment